Nutrients for Natives
By giving generously to Our Nutrients for Natives program:
You support American Indians with diabetes and other chronic diseases who require care and who otherwise would not receive natural healing, traditional medicine treatment, and self care education.
The highest quality valued among Pacific Northwest tribal peoples is the quality of Generosity. This value is the underpinning of Northwest cultures and is the basis of the Potlach tradition, where "the more you give the more you have."
Please join our list of donors who support this vital work.
Your donation is tax deductible and 100% goes toward providing direct services.
Partial List of Donors and Grantors
- Puyallup Nation
- Quinault Nation
- Squaxin Island Nation
- Tulalip Nation
- Muckelshoot Nation
- Biotics Research Corporation, Olympia
- Yerba Prima Corp.
- Natural Partners Corp.
- Russell and Bobbie Jim, Yakama Nation
- Lewis -Mason -Thurston Area Agencies on Aging
- Mountain -Whisper- Light Statistical Research, Seattle
- Leslie Korn, PhD, Olympia
- Rudolph Ryser PhD, Olympia
- Laurel Gonsalves, MBA, New York
- Loree Miltich, PhD, Minn
- National Institutes of Health
Learn more about our diabetes research and educational programs.