Please let us know if you would like to pay by Visa. MC or Amex. We will add a 3% surcharge to cover the cost of credit card processing. If you prefer to pay with cash or traveler's check at the end of your stay, we will provide a receipt for you for all the services/purchases you choose.
Inquire for up-to-date fees. They include:
- Boat Pick up and return in Puerto Vallarta at Los Muertos Pier upon arrival and departure
- Luggage handling in Yelapa to and from the boat to your room
- Double-occupancy room
- Six Breakfasts, 6 Buffet lunches, 1 Welcome and 1Good-bye Buffet Dinners
- Daily Tea and fruit available
- Use of Casa Yopi and grounds during the group events
- Daily Guided walk or exercise class
- Guided Tour of Casa Xipe Totec Botanical and Medicinal fruit Gardens
Optional Add-Ons (per person)
Fees are based on a Saturday late afternoon arrival from Puerto Vallarta and departure Saturday morning or mid- day from Yelapa. Orientation to Casa Xipe Totec and the village begins with Saturday evening dinner and ends with Friday evening Good-bye dinner. Special arrangements may be made to accommodate different scheduling needs including multiple weeks and different start/end days.
- Center for Traditional Medicine Health Services (Bodywork Therapies)
- Aromatherapy foot soak and reflexology
- Traditional Facials
- Horseback riding
- Special boat trip to neighboring islands
- Laundry service
- Spanish lessons
- Single occupancy housing
For more information about learning opportunities at Casa Xipe Totec, see the Center For Traditional Medicine website.
If you want to inquire about visiting Casa Xipe Totec send a message to Dr Leslie Korn.